It took me long enough, but it’s up!
“How mad do you think he is?” Burley asked Decker lowly so as not to be overheard by Gibbs, who still looked like he would bite the next person who tried to talk to him.
“I don’t know Burley, why don’t you ask him?” Decker shot back, sparing his boss a quick glance.
“You think he knew?” Burley pressed, pretending to be busy, shuffling his papers ever so often.
Decker looked up from doing actual work, and glared at his partner.
“No Stan, I don’t think he knew,” he snapped
RBG Chapter 13
I’m writing two chapters of RBG tonight y’all
“You cut your hair,” he said, and Jenny rolled her eyes.
“Brilliant deduction, genius, really,” she murmured sarcastically.
“It’s different,” he said, and Jenny raised a brow.
“Good or bad?” she asked.
He was silent a moment.
“Haven’t decided yet,” he said finally, and Jenny glared at him.
“Why am I here, Gibbs?” she sighed with a brow raised expectantly, propping a hand on her hip.
“You’d better be here to work,” he said, and Jenny paused, tacken aback.
“You’re un-suspending me?” she asked suspiciously.
“What do you think, Shepard?” he shot back, and Jenny glared.
“Well, don’t be a dick about it, Gibbs,” she snapped, and Burley and Decker shared a look of amusement.
RBG Chapter 14
- I’m loud.
- I’m Obnoxious.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I’m cocky.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve smoked weed.
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- I wear makeup.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.
- I have braces
- I change my hair colour often
- I straighten my hair often
- I have a piercing
- I have small feet
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single.
- I’m crushin’
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- An ex has physically abused me at least once.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe lust is more important than love.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has passed away.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve gone bungee jumping.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 Hours on the computer straight.
- I’ve been in a physical fight.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to country.
- I listen to pop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I hate the radio.
- I download music.
- I buy CD’s.
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- I watch soap operas daily.
- I’m in love with Days of Our Lives.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and like Americas Next Top Model.
- I’ve seen and like Popular.
- I’ve seen and like 24.
- I’ve seen and liked CSI.
- I’ve seen and like Law & Order: SVU.
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I have at least one step brother/sister.
- I have at least one half brother/sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve ran away from my home.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve made my parents cry.
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
- I’ve been brown.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red.
- I’ve been light brown.
- I’ve been blue/green.
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve used silk therapy.
- I’ve used hot oil treatments.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
- I’ve ironed my hair.
- I’ve braided my hair.
- I’ve yelled at a teacher.
- I’ve been suspended.
- I’ve had an in-school suspension.
- I’ve been sent to the principals office.
- I’ve walked out of class.
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
- I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
- I’ve failed a test.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
- I’ve failed Art.
- I’ve failed P.E.
- I’ve failed math.
- I’ve failed another class
- A teacher has called my parents.
“So?” Kelly prompted, with bright eyes and a proud grin when she saw her father.
“So?” he teased her, pulling up his pants legs to squat to her level.
“How did I do?” she demanded in exasperation, and Jethro smirked.
“Better than I thought you would,” he said gruffly, but smiled to let her know he was joking.
Kelly’s mouth dropped open nonetheless, but amusement danced in her eyes.
“Daddy!” she laughed as he pulled her into a one-armed hug by her waist, and she fell into his chest. “You’re mean,” she said, with a mock glare.
RBG Chapter 13
So it’s Election Day, and I don’t get to vote so I’m finally working on my RBG. Hidden Secrets and Broken Promises is just…I don’t know. It’s not even that it’s depressing, it’s kind of bittersweet actually, but I have the worst writer’s block for just that story.
Gordon Ramsay with Kids vs. Gordon Ramsay with Adults.
I honestly think this man is my spirit animal.
Reblogging for that comment lol
The Presidential Swag Walk presented to you, in style by @tonygoldwyn !!! #PresidentialSwagWalk
I say we make those losers at ABC hire this bitch! She rocks.
i really like this
Ohhhhhh Jesus!!! This is a thing of beauty!!!
Money, lust, & health.
Our psychological state allows us to see only what we want/need/feel to see at a particular time. What are the first three words that you see?
Probably due to where we are and how we feel
Love, beauty, success